Friday, September 27, 2013

You Never Know Who's Watching You

How would you feel if someone you went to high school with hacked into your PC and was taking nude pics of you while you dressed and undressed? Would you go to the police or would you allow that person to manipulate you into keeping quiet? Personally, I couldn't allow someone to do that to me. I was watching Good Morning America this morning and there was a story that really caught my attention. Miss Teen USA Cassidy Wolf was the young female who wasn't going to allow this creep to manipulate her. She said" I received a anonymous email from an anonymous person [who] basically was extorting me and blackmailing me. I saw that he had attached nude photos of me that he had taken in my bedroom".

So the turn to the story was she wasn't his only victim there were about 30-40 web cams he hacked into besides hers. His family apologized and his attorneys stated "he has mental health issues". He was recently let out on 50,000 bail. He's only allowed to go to church,school,and any doctor's appointments he has. If it was up to me I would've never let this perv loose. He pretty much was getting his crap off by violating young women's privacy. Cassidy stated" I know some of the girls who were involved in the case didn't have the opportunity to talk to law enforcement and get to help," she said,"so it makes me feel really good that I was able to help them out,as well as other people who could be going through the same thing". 

She's a brave young women and I commend her standing up for herself and going to the police because If his folks knew he had mental health issues prior to this, they should've been got him the help he needed. He's a word I am not going to type in this blog. This story made me aware of cutting my laptop completely off after it's no longer being used cause I would've never thought a creep would do that. I can't help, but shake my head at the the ways of many in this world today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment