Monday, October 7, 2013

2 Wrongs

See, I always find myself watching GMA News in the morning before my 9am English class. I happened to see last week this headline that reads"Women Sues Lasalle County after Strip Search" First, off if I was charged with a DUI and striped after the arrest. Please know that my family and myself would go ballistic. Like I would lose my mind. I hope for those men and  one woman in the video I seen do get fired from working as any enforcement offices. Justice I hope will be served ,but with the ways of this world that I'm sure is very unlikely.

Here's the link for the video:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-LaSalle-County-After-Strip-Search-in-DUI-Arrest-225975511.html

1 comment:

  1. I also saw that video. It was totally uncalled for. I couldn't not believe my eyes when i first watched the video. I hope those law enforcement officiers get what they deserve.

    ReplyDelete